You have to be witty to get a person who’s just passing by, to stop, read your sign, have a laugh and walk in. That, my friends, is talent. A sign that shows a sense of humor is more likely to attract people, and that is saying something especially in today’s world where we are bombarded by ads everywhere. Let’s find out what hilarious messages can be found lounging around in front of bars and taverns.
- We have beer as cold as your girlfriend’s heart: This is great for the men who have been dumped by their exes; you get to moan about her cold heart while you drink some cold beer.
- I don’t want to get technical or anything, but according to Chemistry, alcohol is a solution! This has got to appeal to all the science geeks out there. Smart in Science, Smart solution.
- Guys, No shirt – No Service. Ladies, No Shirt – No Charge. Cheeky, but this is bound to bring a smile to your face.
- I’ll trade ya – My Air-conditioning for your Sobriety. This has got to be deal for the bankers around. A pretty good deal if you ask me.
- Alcohol! Because no great story started with someone eating a salad. For all the story tellers out there, this is bound to be one source of inspiration.
- You can’t find Happiness at the bottom of the beer. Well, no kidding. Who is happy when their beer runs out? Are you an optimist? Realist? Well, whatever your glass holds, half empty or full, this logic makes the most sense. So go fill your glass up!
- I enjoy a glass of wine each night for its health benefits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves. Haha, how many of us have tried to be the next John Travolta acting out some groovy dance steps from Saturday Night Fever? (Falling flat on our faces wasn’t part of the show though.)
- Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says to love your enemy. You can’t argue with religion there now. Best to go love thy enemy and drown your sorrows.
- Whiskey is sunlight held together by water. Talk about the poetic heart and the alcoholic mind. Poetry in motion.
- Come in and try the worst Rum & Coke that one guy on Yelp ever had in his life. Way to transform one bad review into an advertising ploy.
- Pubs! The official sun block of Ireland. For the fashion conscious people out there scared of a tan – here’s the perfect solution come up by a bar owner. 100% effective!
- If you don’t drink, how will your friends know you love them at 2 am? We’ve all been there, done that. Gushed out our love and appreciation for a friend who probably doesn’t appreciate the 2 am ‘I love you so much’ call.
- Oh? You hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called EVERYBODY and they meet AT THE BAR. Good to know someone has your back when you want to moan about your job. Kindred spirits just waiting for you at your pub.
- There are better things in this world, but Alcohol sort of compensates for not getting them. Kind of a consolation prize that works very well in making the real life problems get a little hazy. Didn’t get that job you were looking for, have a drink!
- Beer is now cheaper than gas. Don’t drive. Very witty sign about the gas prices.
The above signs show that you don’t have to work in a famous advertising firm to get witty slogans that could draw customers in. Bar Owners go the extra mile in trying to attract you to walk into their bar, and the above signs definitely prove that the signs work!